Established in 2008, Airthings is a Norway-based tech company that specializes in Indoor air quality and are the experts in digital radon detectors. Radon, a natural gas emitted from uranium in the earth, is the leading cause of lung cancer for non-smokers. In the USA alone it kills an estimated 21.000 a year, and radon is emitted all over the world. Airthings mission is to make easy to use, accurate and affordable solutions. Already Airthings is proving popular, having sold over 100.000 devices across more than 50 countries, with the US being their number one market.
We are now looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will be part of an experienced marketing team, where you will have considerable decision-making power and responsibility for the entire digital marketing side of the company. We currently sell a large portion of our products through e-tailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, and The Home Depot.
You will be our in-house expert on e-commerce, web analytics and our foremost resource to understand, identify and present variables such as triggers for conversion. As such, you will need to have well-developed analytical skills, both numerical and commercial. Since we are a small company in rapid growth, it is crucial that you work well across the organization and have an international mindset. You are proactive and curious, you love complex issues, and are constantly chasing, learning, finding new insights and seeing relationships that provide the basis for new actions and decisions.
We are looking for someone who has experience with ad management systems for Facebook, Google, and other platforms, as well as good insights into Google Analytics. You have previously published to CMS platforms and are familiar with the most important Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.). Since we sell our products across the world, it is vital that you are fluent in both written and oral English.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing across SEO, PPC, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Responsible for E-commerce; promotions, conversion and testing
• Commercial responsibility for our website; content and campaigns, SEO and traffic
• Run promotions with relevant content and A/B-testing to optimize conversion rates and acceptance
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insight
• Social Media;
o Manage Airthings’ SoMe channels, including strategy, marketing and content.
o All aspects of implementation, management, and reporting on campaigns performed in social media (primarily Facebook).
Essential Skills and Experience
• Broad digital marketing experience with proven results
• Hands-on experience managing paid social media/PPC, e-commerce and SEO
• Bachelor or masters degree in marketing, communication or technology, preferably with a focus on digital channels.
• 3-5 years of experience from similar roles (advertiser or agency)
• Experience from working with tools like Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook Business Manager
• Excellent English skills. Norwegian is a benefit, but not mandatory.
The position will report to the Vice President of Marketing and will be based at the Oslo headquarter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Anna Blom Rian or Eivind Ruud Johnsen in Mediabemanning.
If you are interested in the position, please apply using the "Apply Here/Søk på stillingen" button as soon as possible.