Do you want to make innovation happen for ambitious clients? Do you have the experience from building a business from scratch? And do you have the skills and passion to transform businesses and and create new growth? We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Business Developer to strengthen our team, and to lead strategic innovation processes and corporate startup projects.
Designit is a global strategic design firm, part of the leading technology company, Wipro. We match big-picture thinking with creativity and technology, to drive change and growth across businesses, industries, and societies. Our vision is to make a human-shaped world, where everything is designed around real human needs. With a team of 470+ designers, researchers and business designers across 13 offices worldwide, we make products, services, and experiences that improve the way we all live, work, and do business.
Meet the gang
Based in Oslo, you’ll join our team of researchers, technologists and designers within service, product, brand, digital, interaction and user experience design. You’ll work in an international and playful environment alongside some of Europe’s most creative brains. At Designit, we work with big, innovative brands and are driven by an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem solving.
We’ll give you everything you can dream of, from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference. It’s important to us that joining Designit will be one of the best decisions of your life. Your best work is yet to come. Pinkie swear and fist bumps.
Would you like to…?
• Play a vital part in our strategic projects: sell projects, be the process owner and lead a team of thinkers and doers from insight to implementation
• Transform our clients’ businesses, by thinking and working across all our services
• Pro-actively communicate and share your thoughts on innovation, externally and internally
• Handle and own your own clients, including account planning and budgets
We would like you to be…
• A skilled professional with 5+ years experience in strategic innovation and design, ideally also from building your own business
• Experienced in defining, leading and implementing innovation and business development projects for companies across different industries
• Very comfortable in a consulting role and experienced with a client-facing position in an agency/consulting environment
• Able to use design research, market research, business analytics, and a pure genius at identifying markets, insights, problems, unmet needs, trends, connections, partnerships, and technologies that can be tapped and turned into innovative new products, brands and services
• An excellent communicator in Norwegian and English – with excellent speaking and writing skills
We offer you
• A job in Europe’s largest strategic design firm with 470+ employees worldwide
• A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career with international perspective
• The chance to work with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world
• An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment with annual cross-office inspiration trips and a bunch of nice and funny colleagues.
You can apply online via the “Apply Now” button on this page. Please apply in English. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Henrik Sandberg or Nejra Kudra in Mediabemanning, or Harald Wegge Gundhus in Designit. You can also check out our FAQ or get in touch with our people team at firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions.
We are interested in viewing your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (pdf or web).
To feel the pulse of Designit, go ahead and check us out on Facebook or Instagram. Or better yet, see what happens when we all get together once a year.