Join us as our new driving force in web analysis!
Visma is looking for a Corporate Analyst to join the Corporate Marketing and Communication department. In this exciting and varied position, you will be the driving force in the field of web analysis, collaborating with teams across our international organisation.
Who are we looking for?
Visma has a digital marketing strategy with a particular focus on inbound marketing and data-driven optimisation. The Corporate Analyst is a thought leader with a passion for data and a desire to inspire. You will be able to demonstrate value by sharing your competence and experience with our virtual team of marketers, editors, UX resources and managers spread across several European countries.
You will also be responsible for analysing large sets of data to support business critical decisions affecting the allocation of web resources. You will handle multiple disciplines; web, community, and social media across diverse business units in several countries. If this is you, then get in touch.
Join a cutting-edge organisation
Visma is at the forefront of web analytics accomplishment. We are pushing the boundaries with Google Analytics 360 and other enterprise level tools to ensure that the organisation has access to all the relevant data available.
The Analyst is responsible for KPI reporting and adhoc analysis to the Senior Management, but this is by no means a job for a report monkey. The majority of the workday will be spent sharing your web analytics skills and experience; consulting, mentoring, and guiding the Visma organisation towards our ambition of digital marketing excellence.
Competence and responsibilities
It is expected that you have a solid commercial understanding of web analytics concepts and their usage in achieving positive results across all digital platforms and channels.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Analyst:
● Proactively engage with our Google Account Manager to ensure maximum value from
the Google Analytics 360 agreement
● Take ownership and responsibility for Visma’s Google Analytics implementation
● Train, mentor and encourage the organisation in web analytics methodology as well as
how to use Google Analytics and other web data tools efficiently and effectively
● Create and maintain standards and best practice guidelines for web analytics
● Collaborate with marketing and technical resources to ensure complete and accurate
tracking of new and existing content
● Lead and inspire the virtual Web Analytics Network at Visma
● Maintain Google Analytics tags/scripts on our websites using Google Tag Manager
● Follow the latest trends and developments in web analytics and digital marketing
● Present web analytics concepts and reports to all levels of the organisation, from basic
users to advanced users; from hands-on marketing teams to upper management
We expect that you have experience with:
● Using Google Analytics to produce actionable insights from complex data sets
● Managing a large multi-Account/multi-Property Google Analytics implementation
● Advanced use of Google Tag Manager
● Advanced use of Google Data Studio or similar
● Advanced use of MS Excel/Google Sheets
● A/B Testing and personalisation
● Advanced analytics features such as attribution, multichannel funnels, segmentation and
● E-commerce tracking
It would be nice if you have skills in the following areas:
● EPiServer editing
● Basic coding
● Google BigQuery
● Familiarity with frameworks for KPI development/reporting
● Basic knowledge of Big Data concepts
Apply as soon as possible if you can see yourself as our new Corporate Analyst. Please submit an application in Norwegian or English where you highlight your most relevant experience as well as your motivation for applying. Also, please enclose an up to date CV.
If you have questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact Nejra Kudra or Henrik Sandberg in Mediabemanning, or Line Drolsum, Director of Corporate Marketing in Visma.
Today Visma is a pure software provider, because we know that software will be the foundation of many major business trends of the future. We provide a wide range of solutions for the professional markets in many segments and geographical regions. 600 000 customers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additional 300 000 use us as a hosting partner. In the future, we will continue our ambitious cloud software growth strategy, and aim to be a leading European player in several markets. We are 5.500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 7 855 million in 2016. We provide solutions that keep our customers one step ahead of their competition. In optimising for efficiency, the goalposts are constantly being moved. There will always be parts of an operation that can be performed more efficiently – or automated altogether. This “efficiency philosophy” has made Visma one of the leading technology-based businesses in the Nordic.