Gelato is a Norwegian software company that is all about sharing creativity in an eco-friendly manner. It is at the heart of who we are. Gelato has built a marketplace within the global printing industry. Through our software platform, we connect users (both private and business) with more than 60 professional print houses, enabling just in time delivery of printed materials to 73 countries and 5.3 billion people. Gelato does this by building software integrations, it does not own print machines. Sharing fixed assets – in our case, the sharing of print machines – allows excess capacity to be intelligently allocated.
Optimalprint is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia. The brand is growing rapidly by delivering high-quality products, fast, at low prices, and sustainably, because they are produced locally. The brand achieves the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
The International Marketing Manager for Optimalprint develops the strategic marketing plan and executes operative marketing projects and campaigns, working closely with the Head of communication and other internal stakeholders. You will handle the entire process from creating the strategy, creating briefs and developing the marketing plan, to ensuring that briefs are completed and result in engaging and efficient marketing campaigns to our millions of customers around the world.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who gets a kick from knowing that they have build something awesome that they get to share with the world. You are naturally curious, innovative and love thinking outside the box. In addition, you have a strategic perspective that others rely on and you’re quick on your feet. However, you know that moving fast is not a reason to lower the quality bar.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Create and execute the international marketing and campaign plan.
• Move marketing campaigns and activities effectively through its lifecycle - definition, planning, implementation, acceptance, and review.
• Track and analyze marketing activities and provide marketing reports to key stakeholders.
• Conduct project reviews before final submission.
• Write briefs and handle creative production with in-house or external freelancers and creative agencies.
WHAT YOU´D NEED TO KNOW AND HAVE
• 5+ years of experience managing marketing projects in a team-based environment for consumer brands with high reliance on digital marketing.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communications science, or business administration.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to feel comfortable meeting deadlines under time-pressure.
• Attention to detail and a customer focus
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Business-fluent in English.
• The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you can use the services you’ve been part of building. We’re not just another social web application; we’re improving one of the world’s largest industries.
• Sharp, motivated and very hard-working co-workers in an intense and very energetic environment.
• Ground floor opportunity with the team shaping the strategic and creative direction of Gelato.
A FEW MORE THINGS TO KNOW
We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique, which is why we have put a lot of energy into our culture deck. People that join Gelato do so because they feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by what we write in our culture deck. Joining Gelato is an active choice. Compared to many other companies we live by our values. Learn more about Gelato here.
If you are interested in the position, please apply using the "Apply Here/Søk på stillingen" button as soon as possible as we will be assessing candidates continuously. If you have any questions, you may contact Anna or Eivind at Mediabemanning. Please submit your application and CV in English.