Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What’s it all about?
The purpose of the Client Marketing role is to utilize Visa marketing & communications assets and brand, to develop co-marketing programs with Issuers, Merchants and strategic partners, delivering measurable business outcomes.
The role will be based in either Oslo or Copenhagen and work directly with key Clients in Norway and Denmark to deliver joint marketing initiatives.
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Conduct market assessment and identify marketing collaboration opportunities with key Issuer and Merchant partners in Norway and Denmark
- Develop individual engagement plans and B2B/Trade Marketing strategies for each key Client, aligned with the Client`s and Visa`s business objectives
- Develop actionable Marketing proposals, leveraging Visa assets and own personal experience and expertise (including but not limited to research and data insights, payment trends, brand and sponsorship assets, creative origination, digital marketing solutions, local and global best practices)
- Support RfPs and new business wins through marketing thought leadership and ideation
- Optimise the value of Visa`s sponsorship portfolio to deliver against Clients` objectives
- In collaboration with Visa Account Executives, engage directly with key Clients, develop working relationships and build joint marketing programs
- Develop and share co-marketing use cases and best practices, to guide and inspire Clients and the wider Visa organisation
- Support Clients with feedback and marketing advice on Visa portfolios, new product launches and innovation initiatives
- Where needed, manage and/or brief creative, media, and/or third party agencies and suppliers to ensure delivery of marketing programs
- Manage budget, forecasts, production and campaign tracking in collaboration with Clients and third party suppliers
- Recognize latest consumer & industry trends and innovate to develop new marketing strategies
- Develop innovative, new to Visa ways of delivering value to clients
- Some degree of travel required
What we’re after:
- 7+ years of Marketing and B2B Partnerships experience
- University education, preferably with a marketing or business major
- Previous experience in either Trade Marketing, Retail sector, Payments industry or Marketing Agency desirable
- Fluent in English and either Norwegian or Danish
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable working with Data and Insights
- Budget management and reporting
- Based in either Norway or Denmark
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you! Please contact Anna or Eivind at Mediabemanning if you have any questions about the role. You can apply online via the "Søk på stillingen" button on this page and we ask that you write your application in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.